About our Emergency Services at Monash Health Casey
Monash Health is the largest public health service in Victoria, employing over 18,000 people across a range of specialities.
Monash Health Emergency Departments treat over 150,000 emergency patients a year at Monash Medical Centre Clayton campus, Dandenong Hospital and Casey Hospital. Patients have access to a full range of treatment options, including intensive care.
About The Role
We currently have a variety of roles for Associate Nurse (ANM) to join our emergency department at Casey Hospital As the ANM you will have the fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to leading a team and help drive the operational requirements and key performance indicators (KPI’s) of the ward, whilst delivering outstanding patient centred emergency care.
Working closely with and assisting the Nurse Manager, the ANM is a clinical leadership role accountable for the clinical outcomes and management of staff and includes working to a rotating roster which includes Night Duty and Weekends.
We currently have a full and part-time ongoing opportunities working across a 24/7 rotating roster
You are a dedicated registered Nurse looking at further developing your management and leadership skills or you are an accomplished Associate Nurse Manager; either way, you are ready to take this next step in your Career. You lead by example, thrive working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and are truly passionate about delivering a high standard of evidence based nursing care to all patients. You also have an established track history working within either an emergency/acute/critical care setting and passionate about continuing your career within Emergency Services. You also:-
- have Previous experience in clinical leadership & mentoring role
- are well respected & highly regarded by peers & colleagues
- have excellent communication & superior time management skills
- have a genuine passion & interest in nursing management
- are also highly motivated & enthusiastic in pursuing an ongoing career in emergency nursing at Monash Health
- an advocate of Monash Health’s Strategic Guiding Principles
What You Need:
- Postgraduate qualification in Emergency/Critical care
- Clinical leadership experience & mentoring a team
- Current AHPRA registration
- Recent emergency department clinical experience
- Relevant working visa if required
- Relevant qualifications
What We Offer:
- access to Monash Health in-house learning portals to further expand your acute clinical skills and knowledge base
- avenues to further develop your leadership and project management skills
- mentorship and career guidance
- support to attend relevant forums and conferences
- a supportive learning environment, should you wish to undertake postgraduate studies
In addition, you will have access to benefits including salary packaging options that increase your take-home pay, access to onsite subsidised staff car parking and gym, uniform and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to Apply
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. At Monash Health we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles.
Applications will only be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System – e-mail applications will not be considered. Existing Monash Health employees should apply using their Monash Health employee account. Please call Recruitment Services on 9265 2776 for assistance.
Offers of employment can only be made once all required probity checks have been completed. These include:
- reference checks
- a clear Police Check conducted within the last three months
- a current Victorian Employee Working with Children’s Check (or proof of payment for same)
- proof of immunisation.
A request to conduct probity checks does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made.
As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video interview.
Search our Facebook community ‘Nursing and Midwifery Careers at Monash Health’ to be part of an online group; keep updated with recruitment tips and opportunities at Monash Health.