CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER
Location: Launceston, Tasmania
Salary: $27.12 per hour + Superannuation
Hours: Full Time. Flexible working/work from home on offer
Contract: 3 month initial temporary contract, with potential to be extended to 6 months
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to fill the role of Client Services Officer, based in Launceston, Tasmania. You will have a very strong administration background, ideally within an aged care/home care setting, or working for an organisation who provided those services. You will manage referrals via a portal, maintain waitlists, manage worker rostering, complete data entry, conduct telephone client on-boarding interviews, along with other duties which may include the creation of client packs, handling phone enquiries and managing the WHS checklist.
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Strong experience and extremely competent using Microsoft Office
- Some experience in recruitment and rostering
- Ideally have experience using Gold Care software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role, call 0421 205 113.