Clinical Quality Coordintator
24 hours per week (.6 FTE)
12 month Fixed Term Part-Time
· Onsite accommodations (upon availability)
· Prime regional living – a stone’s throw from Victoria’s idyllic coastline
· Progressive rural health setting with a strong focus on your development
· Supportive CEO and Board
Heywood Rural Health is seeking an Clinical Quality Coordinator to join our team for 12 months. The Clinical Quality Coordinator (CQC) is responsible for providing leadership and coordination of all aspects of clinical documentation and quality. The successfult applicant will use their clinical expertise to support and deliver clinical documentation and quality initiatives in accordance with Heywood Rural Health Policies, Procedures and processes.
Key Selection Criteria:
· Registered Nurse with relevant experience
· Experience in aged care, preferably in residential aged care
· Experience in palliative care or advance care planning
· Clinical expertise in the management of common medical conditions
· Understanding / experience with the ACFI funding instrument
· Understanding of quality & risk management systems and the Aged Care Standards Framework
· High level computer literacy in Platinum 5 and TRAK
· Is organised and can effectively manage responsibilities and own priorities and assist others in this
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to develop staff, foster teamwork and effectively work as a team member whilst providing leadership.
· Understanding of a person-centered philosophy
· Ability to facilitate meetings
· Ability to identify and manage problems with the ability to resolve conflict situations effectively.
· Advanced qualification in nursing – gerontology, rehabilitation, palliative care, advanced care planning.