If you would like to further develop your skills within a supportive and progressive environment, then come and join a dedicated team in a very rewarding career as a Registered Nurse at Heywood Rural Health.
To be successful in the role you will have:
· Bachelor of nursing
· Current AHPRA registration
· Demonstrated competence in a senior clinical position
· Advanced clinical skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
· Demonstrated understanding of conflict resolution and negotiation skills
· Proficient computer literacy
· Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
· Post Graduate qualifications in Remote and Isolated Nursing, Gerontology management or studying towards is desirable, but not essential
· Understanding of the ACFI funding tool is desirable, but not essential
· Ability to work a variety of shifts
· Holds current Advanced Life Support Certification or equivalent
For further enquiries or to request a copy of the Position Descriptions, please contact Glynis Dean, Director of Clinical Services on phone 5527 0553 or email email@example.com The position descriptions can also be accessed via our website www.heywoodruralhealth.vic.gov.au.