20 hours per week
· Prime regional living – a stone’s throw from Victoria’s idyllic coastline
· Progressive rural health setting with a strong focus on your development
· Supportive CEO and Board
Heywood rural health has an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time cook to join our team. We are looking for a suitably experienced person who is passionate about delivering excellence in a healthcare environment. You will need to demonstrate:
Key Selection Criteria:
· National Police check & Covid and Influenza Vaccination Evidence
· Commercial cooking qualification desirable or proven relevant experience.
· Availability over 7 days shifts times 0700-1530
· Good communication skills and ability to work
· as an effective team member, as well as solo at times
· Recent experience in a similar role, or knowledge of general Healthcare food safety practices
· Demonstrated ability of flexibility, innovation, manage workloads and prioritise tasks
· Basic use Microsoft Outlook & other ICT programs.