The Nexus Hospitals Story
Nexus is a leading Australian private hospital group that operates and develops a growing portfolio of hospitals in key urban and regional markets. We employ over 900 talented and passionate people across 16 hospitals and two support offices. We have a real sense of belonging and purpose that is at the core of everything we do.
Each of our hospitals is dedicated to delivering a world class patient experience through innovative technology, a commitment to excellence, and a culture underpinned by safety and respect. Our dynamic team at the Canberra Private Hospital (CPH) is no exception.
The Canberra Private Hospital is an inpatient and day patient surgical and rehabilitation facility catering for specialities including orthopaedics, dental, plastic & reconstructive, oral & maxillofacial, urology, ENT, IVF & gynaecology, ophthalmology and general surgery. It has recently undergone a renovation and extension and is a fresh, modern, state of the art facility.
CPH pride ourselves on improving the patient experience; shown through our regular positive patient feedback and 5 star reviews. Canberra Private Hospital is the Nexus Patient Experience Champion in 2021 and accredited with ACHS and NSQHS Standards.
We are seeking RN & EENs (Permanent and casual) nursing positions, available from June 2022:
- Scrub/Scout, Recovery/DSU, Preadmissions/Admissions, Anaesthetics and Stores/Surgical Setups.
- Recovery/DSU Team Leader RN2
- Perioperative Program – New grads welcome to apply (Two intakes per year)
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to work in a state off the art facility with a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to delivering high quality patient care and outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a pleasant professional manner
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to be self–motivated
- General computer literacy and proficiency
- A team player who is excited to work in a growing thriving environment
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Interest and experience in quality / accreditation programs
We believe our people are our most valuable asset – that is why we invest and empower the development of our employees. Canberra Private is excited to give the right candidate an opportunity to develop both personally and professionally through expanding their skillset and working with a team of highly skilled and capable health professionals.
- A great team to work with!
- Access to discounted health cover
- Free coaching and counselling services for you and your family
- Free staff car parking
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. We welcome applications from all cultural backgrounds.