Seeking a Permanent Pharmacist for a Community Pharmacy located on the Southside of Cairns.
Pharmacist, job ref: 1239897
Salary: $50.00 -$55.00 per hour plus Super DOE
Permanent Pharmacist required for a community pharmacy on the Southside of Cairns, only 30 minutes from the city.
Please quote job reference: 1239897
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is situated in Gordonvale, a rural sugar-growing town and locally situated on the southern side of the Cairns Region, Queensland. A short drive to nearby popular swimming holes and the iconic attraction, Babinda Boulders. A community pharmacy offering a fantastic working environment with a team who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and trustworthy and professional healthcare.
A little about the role:
We are Seeking a Permanent Pharmacist to join our client’s team. In this role you will be supported by an additional pharmacist, pharmacy manager and assistants. The dispense system is LOTS and experience using this will be highly regarded. The pharmacy will be relocating into the new Woolworths Centre within the next couple of months offering a modern pharmacy experience complete with new systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using LOTS is highly regarded:
- Australian Registration with AHPRA.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational skill and Customer Service skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Work collaboratively with the PIC, dispense technicians and Webster pack team to achieve all KPI’s
- Correct working rights in Australia
- Vaccination certificates required
- Current drivers’ licence
- Relocation allowance up to $2k offered
- Rewarding job with long term job stability
- Fantastic above award wages negotiable
- Supported by PIC, Pharmacy Manager and assistants.
contact Nichole Fitzgerald and Ricci Williams today.
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0448886683