About Northern Beaches Hospital:
Operated by Healthscope, Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) is located in Frenchs Forest, only 13kms north of Sydney CBD. The hospital is a contemporary 488 bed facility comprising of 60% public and 40% private beds. Providing a wide range of health services to the local community, including Surgery, a 50 bed Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Birthing, Paediatrics, Cardiac, Mental Health, Dialysis, Cancer Centre and Outpatients.
NBH has 13 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheter theatre, two Catheter Laboratories and four endoscopy procedure rooms, all supported by a critical care unit which includes two intensive care wards.
About the Role:
This ward is a cohort of 20 Acute Medical beds, 10 Medical Assessment Unit (MAU) beds & 6 Acute Stroke Beds (ASU), with each unit equipped to provide highly specialised care & close monitoring of acutely ill adult patients.
This ward is an innovative and dynamic department dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services, with a strong focus on leadership and an ongoing outlook on the importance for developing skills for all new staff.
You will bring to our high-performing critical care team:
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing is desirable (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ acute care experience is essential
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing
Our OneHealthscope rewards program gives you access to a range of wellness benefits, discounted Healthscope services for you and your family, salary packaging and more as well as discounted onsite parking at Northern Beaches Hospital and access to Fitness Passport!
- Wellness benefits, Employee Assistance Program, free services including medical examination of employees and discounted Healthscope services for permanent employees and immediate family.
- OneHealthscope rewards program
- Variety of leave options, salary packaging, airline/club membership
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current Healthscope and NSWNMA/ANMF – NSW Nurses and Midwives’ – Enterprise Agreement 2020-2024 , salary range between $33.91- $47.62
For further enquiries: Please contact Rodelyn Relingo, NUM , 02 9105 5443 or email@example.com
To Apply: Please click on the ‘Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.